Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Please pray for strength and encouragement

Dad is dragging.... very tired.... can't get the air he needs - it has been difficult to do small tasks like... going to the mailbox. He is sleeping a lot. Seems more discouraged and doesn't feel as good as he would like. If you could please pray specifically for physical strength, good nutrition, and adequate lung function so that he can feel better. This is a tough time and we solicit your prayers. Thank you and God Bless you all.

1 comment:

SBurgher said...

Hi All ~
It saddens me to hear that Bob is so weak. I pray everyday for your strength through your journey to health. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours throughout my everyday. I love you guys. When you are up to company let me know. AND if you need ANYTHING please don't hesitate to call me. God Bless you and keep your chins up!!
Love you,
Sue B
Connie, Thank you so very much for keeping us all updated on Bob's health, we are so thankful and blessed to have you!!