Sunday, May 4, 2008

Celebrating Dad's 76th Birthday


Dad is feeling really well. His attitude is very positive. Those that are in the area were able to get together to celebrate his 76th Birthday with a little cake, ice cream, a few presents and lots of hugs.
Specific prayers requests as we face a week with important appointments:
  • Dad will have the air he needs to breath each minute
  • Wisdom and patience for the doctors as they give us information
  • Clarity and understanding as information is received
  • Complete healing - we need a MIRACLE!!!

2 comments:

Heather Marschinke said...

I don't know you or your family, I was randomly looking at blogs. Even as I write I am praying for a cure for you. I pray that you do understand all the information that the Dr's give you. I pray that the Dr's are led with anoited energy and that they will know all the test, and that their hands are led by our Savior Jesus Christ. I pray for strength, hope, peace and endurance for Bob and his family. I pray for wisdom for you so that you know God's will in this battle.
I pray all of this in the name of Jesus Christ.
Peace and blessings

hales in florida said...

you may have to fight a battle more than once to WIN