Monday, January 19, 2009

One Day at a Time . . . .

Our number one priority is comfort. Aggressive cancer treatment will not be done. With a day filled with ups and downs, we ended on a happy note. Dad had visits from family, friends and even dogs....


Baby Molly loves Grandpa.















Service Dogs (Cody & Peaches) cuddle with Dad......


Dad enjoys Riley















Dad enjoyed a banana, apple sauce and pudding..... We are treasuring each good moment and thankful that he can enjoy some food!!!

We feel God's peace and appreciate your prayers for mercy.

4 comments:

Lynette said...

So glad you are able to be there with him, the not knowing or what is going on is hard.. we are so glad for blog updates or phone calls... Love you DAD

Nancy said...

I'm sending lots of hugs and prayers for the whole family.

May Bob be free of pain and enjoy his family's visits.

It was nice to see the therapy dogs with him.

Nancy

Stacy said...

Thanks for sharing those treasures from today. I bet little Molly did more for him than any med could do. ;) Bless you all!

dazsdntell said...

Still praying for Mr. Hale...

Sweet Phyllis wrote to me but it posted to a friend's blog instead. Please tell her I got the message. Aunt Eulie and my grandmother Marguerite Upleger were friends and they used to live in our camper in our yard in Florida for a few summers when I was just a young girl. I have very very fond memories of Aunt Eulie. My dad was Tom and mom is Janet. Maybe Phyllis remembers them?

God bless you guys...

Kathy~